- Develop and manage new marketing campaigns for LATAM region.
- Control budget and promotional calendar.
- Manage all aspects of campaign from briefing to reporting.
- Manage website and campaigns assets.
- Manage ad placements in online campaigns and social media.
- Manage agencies in multiple territories.
- Copywriting for Terms and Conditions of each campaign marketing.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, or equivalent.
- 3 years of experience in marketing.
- Verbal and written fluency in English and Spanish.
- Able to work in big companies with a startup taste.
- Proactive, dynamic and analytical.
- Attention to details and ability to multitasking.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities.
With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and Blade gaming laptops.
Razer’s software platform, with over 100 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma RGB (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
In services, Razer Gold is one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, and Razer Fintech is one of the largest offline-to-online digital payment networks in SE Asia.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in Irvine (California) and Singapore, Razer has 16 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).