Infra and DevOps Manager
Be Phenomenal with Razer Fintech
Headquartered in Metro Manila, the Razer Fintech team is expanding our team here in the Philippines. With an ecosystem comprising of two verticals - Razer Pay (B2C) and Razer Merchant Services (B2C), Razer Fintech is currently one of the largest O2O digital payment networks in SEA, having processed over billions of dollars in total payment value since its establishment in 2018. As we embark on our global fintech ambitions, we are looking for exceptional individuals to be part of our team - talents who are passionate about driving new and exciting digital payment solutions.
Why join us?
Razer Fintech offers a great number of opportunities to help you achieve your goals and discover your true potential. People are at the heart of Razer Fintech, and we know it is you that will make us phenomenal.
Who do we look for?
You! Are you passionate about technologies that will help push towards a cashless society in Malaysia? Do you live and breathe innovation? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and energetic team of people? If your answer is yes, Razer Fintech is for you.
- Lead the infrastructure reliability, production and development operations of a FinTech platform and team.
- Work closely with the Development team to jointly build, launch, operate and support multiple FinTech products.
- Be passionate about customer service, ready to roll up the sleeves and go the extra mile to solve customer problems.
- Be relentless about quality and have zero tolerance for production and security lapses.
- 7-12 years of experience in IT Operations and/or DevOps software development in high-energy, productive teams
- Expertise in designing, implementing, and monitoring HA/DR infrastructure in a commercial cloud environment (AWS, Azure, or GCP)
- Experienced in the setup and optimization of CI/CD pipelines, virtualization and container technologies, service orchestration, and test automation frameworks.
- Experienced with Agile/Scrum development processes.
- Strong proficiency in IT operations and DevOps processes and tools, ITIL certification is a plus.
Internal/ External Cooperation:
- Be your team’s respected career and technical mentor.
- Ability to interact and work together with all Company employees.
- Proactively build and maintain effective working team relationship with all support departments.
- Maintain professional internal and external relationships.
** Thank you for your interest in Razer. Please be informed that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **