Global Corporate Communications Manager
The Global Corporate Communications Manager assists with developing and implementing global corporate comms strategies and is responsible for coordinating and executing brand PR campaigns across the globe. Reporting to the Director of Global Public Relations, and closely collaborating with other global company functions, this position proactively drives and manages Razer’s global brand PR activities and provides executional support to the regional PR teams.
- Proactively identify storytelling opportunities to drive global PR efforts that positively contribute to Razer’s corporate branding, employer branding, and investor relations activities.
- Help expand Razer’s earned media reach by building and managing relationships to top-tier general interest, business/finance, and other key media.
- Proactively identify interview and public speaking opportunities for high-level company spokespeople, manage interview logistics and provide support during the process.
- Coordinate, supervise and support regional execution of global brand PR campaigns.
- Closely collaborate with Razer’s regional PR teams as well as other key company functions.
- Drafting, editing, and proof-reading of corporate press releases and other PR documents.
- Brand PR asset management and press kit creation.
- Press site management and maintenance.
- Media monitoring and PR results reporting.
- Travel required up to 15% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Journalism or communications background is a plus.
- 5+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Fluent in English with excellent writing and text editing skills.
- Excellent administrative, organizational, and communication skills.
- Experience with working in an international business environment and across different time zones.
- Can work independently, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
- Ability to manage pressure towards tight deadlines.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities.
With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and Blade gaming laptops.
Razer’s software platform, with over 125 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma RGB (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer also offers payment services for gamers, youth, millennials and Gen Z. Razer Gold is one of the world’s largest game payment services, and Razer Fintech provides fintech services in emerging markets.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in Irvine (California) and Singapore, Razer has 17 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).