Email Marketing Operations Specialist
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
The primary goal of the Email Marketing Operations Executive is to manage all aspects of digital marketing asset readiness for online marketing campaigns. This includes the development and production of marketing collateral for eDM, store merchandising and online display advertising. Candidates should be able to work in a dynamic business environment while being meticulous and deadline driven.
This is an ideal role for a recent graduate or a marketing production executive with 2+ years of experience.
- Campaign coordination including production of online assets, coordinating with other campaign launch stakeholders and managing asset approval for publishing
- Project management and trafficking of all internal sales and marketing projects including email, digital marketing collateral and ongoing maintenance and cataloguing for all supporting content
- Set up campaigns via CRM and Email systems for timely launch
- Participate in the development of creative for digital marketing including email, web and display advertising assets
- Always look for new ways to improve email campaign performance through A/B testing and precise audience targeting
- Support all aspects of the digital marketing team’s efforts to drive traffic and conversion
- 1+ years of experience in marketing and sales. Recent Degree/Diploma graduates are welcome
- Very astute with digital media with great computer skills including content management systems, image editing, HTML and image processing skills
- Excellent writing skills
- Outgoing personality that enjoys customer interactions
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Self-confident, flexible and hungry to learn
Are you game?