Director of Product Sales, Systems
As the Director of Product Sales (Systems), you are responsible for driving Razer's global Systems revenues. This role will assist the Senior VP, Systems in development and execution of the BU sales, product and marketing strategy. This role will partner with the Director of Product Marketing and team of Product Managers / Evangelists responsible for new product launches, public relation campaigns, manage product life-cycles, channel strategy, brief product reviewers and channel management. If you're looking for a role that stretches you beyond just the sales box, if you love to take the competition head-on, inspire customers; you enjoy collaborating with the best, and building your cross-functional leadership skills, then this job is for you.
- Achieve global Razer System revenues and margin targets.
- Build and manage a high-performing team to support corporate growth goals.
- Function as global sales point of contact for regional sales and marketing teams.
- Work with Director of Marketing on the development and implementation of business unit budget and partner funding.
- Pricing and channel margin analysis.
- Responsible for implementing global marketing plans for Systems products.
- Present product and marketing strategies to both internal and external groups.
- Channel strategy development.
- New category launch planning.
- Competitive product analysis.
- Travel required up to 15% of the time, both domestic and international.
- BA/BS in Business Administration, marketing or related field from competitive college or university, or equivalent experience.
- 7 - 10 years product sales and/or marketing experience in consumer electronics industry; computer hardware preferred.
- Experience developing and overseeing execution of sales and marketing plans.
- Experience with PC or consumer electronics sales channels; retail, online, B2B/commercial and distribution.
- Must have experience managing Amazon.
- Strong commercial skills in sales, marketing, channel management and retail merchandising.
- Experience managing and interacting with international teams and market development.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to lead through influence in a matrix environment.
- Can work independently and to prioritize and handle multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
Razer™ is the world's leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities.
With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world's largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer's award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and Blade gaming laptops.
Razer's software platform, with over 100 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma RGB (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
In services, Razer Gold is one of the world's largest virtual credit services for gamers, and Razer Fintech is one of the largest offline-to-online digital payment networks in SE Asia.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in Irvine (California) and Singapore, Razer has 16 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).