Director, Digital Support
The Director of Digital Support is responsible for the online support strategy that covers channels such as social media, live chat, email, eCommerce, mobile App, community forums. Other responsibilities include, support webpages management, service enabling technologies and platforms design and management and knowledge management.
- Responsible for defining the overall Digital Support objectives and deliverables to ensure that strategic goals are met. This includes defining long-term, industry leading strategy encompassing all aspects of Digital Support towards increased Net Promoter Score.
- Provides leadership and best-practice guidance on Digital Support best-in-class practices.
- Mentors Digital Support team and collaborates with cross-functional teams resulting in digital support improvements and project success.
- Define and ensure the authoring, maintenance, dissemination, and adoption of Digital Support and Knowledge Base content processes.
- Oversee the development of test plans and directs quality assurance testing activities of Digital Support projects.
- Create/develop/tune content and web tools that will inspire web visitors, driving an increasing rate of return visitors that use the virtual Channel while resulting in an overall positive customer experience.
- Oversee the user experience to provide consistency, simplicity, and value in the virtual channels.
- Develop high-quality Support self-service tools to be leveraged by customers to diagnose issues, gather and parse data logs.
- Develop an online social media support community forum as a primary resource for customers helping customers and promoting community MVP’s. Evaluate other Virtual Channels that will scale Support delivery while maximizing case deflection.
- Proactively promote Digital Support business directives with Engineering, QA, IT, Marketing, and Sales resulting in product supportability improvements and increased customer satisfaction.
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with internal business leaders/stakeholders, internal and external Technical Support and Customer Service resources on assigned projects, working toward common business objectives, timeliness, and quality delivery.
- Must be able to balances multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Travel required up to 15% of the time, domestic & international.
- Bachelor's degree or MBA from competitive college or university or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 10 years of global Digital Support experience on all the following: Online self-help, Social Media monitoring, Knowledge Management, eCommerce reviews, Community management and moderation, and Google Analytics.
- Minimum 10 years of experience deploying, managing, and maintaining service enabling technologies of the following: CRM management, Salesforce Service Cloud, Chat, Remote support, Voice, Email, and Internal Knowledge Management.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong project management skills including planning, scheduling, prioritization, action items tracking, and project communication.
- Ability to work with global teams across multiple cultures.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize work and focus on generating business results.
- Attention to detail with excellent organizational capabilities.
- Ability to prioritize with superior time management skills.
- Ability to communicate corporate objectives ensuring understanding and action in order to achieve goals.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Inspire team members toward a culture of customer centricity and continuous improvement.
- Focused on generating measurable results.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple activities at the same time.
- Experience with third party outsourced vendors highly preferred.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities.
With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and Blade gaming laptops.
Razer’s software platform, with over 125 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma RGB (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer also offers payment services for gamers, youth, millennials and Gen Z. Razer Gold is one of the world’s largest game payment services, and Razer Fintech provides fintech services in emerging markets.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in Irvine (California) and Singapore, Razer has 17 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).