Digital Marketing Manager
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
This role will work closely with the Razer Gold Game Service unit to drive increased and enhanced support for our partners in the gaming industry. This position manages marketing campaigns to grow our partners’ game publishing operations in emerging regions (SEA, LATAM and MENA). The role has the responsibility to lead multi-disciplinary, cross-regional Art & Marketing Teams in creating best-in-class marketing creatives and campaigns for multiple projects at same time.
- Craft regional performance marketing campaigns to emphasize the appeal of our Mobile Games
- Prepare the marketing budget, define the marketing mix based on CPI & install volume targets
- Execute performance marketing & UA Plans at each stage of a game’s lifecycle: soft-launch, hard Launch & sustain
- Maintain the marketing roadmap for a portfolio of games
- Lead a multi-disciplinary art & marketing team in creating best-in-class creatives & initiatives
- Manage key agency (UA, Creative, etc) partners, from initial briefing, creative concepting and execution
- Oversee the creation of marketing assets (Copy, banners, trailers, playable ads, interactive landing pages)
- Oversee the creation of UA Campaigns on display & video ad channels (AdWords, Facebook, IronSource, etc)
- Perform competitor marketing execution analysis in order to strengthen in-house initiatives
- Oversee ASO & A/B testing initiatives to optimize conversion rates & CPIs
- Measure & report on cohorted campaign performance (CPM, CPC, CPI, Conv Rates, RoAS)
- Work together with game developers to define & troubleshoot ad attribution SDK events integration
- Collaborate with game developers to identify marketing message & product positioning
- 5 years of experience in promoting mobile applications
- Good understanding of free-to-play online mobile games, game nechanics & monetization strategies
- Good understanding of mobile marketing channels and the key levers that can influence performance
- Strong hands-on experience running AdWords & Facebook campaigns
- Has experience in data-backed and process-driven decision-making
- Experience in analytics, market research & copy-writing is a big plus
Are you game?