Headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, be part of a global brand with a global presence. After acquiring MOL global in 2018, and the launch our Razer Pay e-wallet in 2019, our fintech ambitions are only getting started and we need you to be part of our team! With a strong brand authenticity with the global youth and millennial population, Razer Fintech is looking for talents who are passionate with creating new and exciting digital payment solutions with our two verticals – Razer Pay and Razer Merchant Services.
Why join us?
Razer Fintech offers a great number of opportunities to help you achieve your goals and discover your true potential. People are at the heart of Razer Fintech, and we know it is you that will make us phenomenal.
Who do we look for?
You! Are you passionate about technologies that will help push towards a cashless society in Malaysia? Do you live and breathe innovation? Do you want to be part of a dynamic and energetic team of people? If your answer is yes, Razer Fintech is for you.
- Implement automated procedures for testing, deployment, configuration, bootstrap services and application systems.
- Work closely with QA and software engineering team on release management which include document and enhance application operational procedures and processes
- Administer, monitor and manage mid-scale production environment for web services and applications servers
- Conduct application performance testing
- Manage and provision for development and testing environments
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant IT or engineering discipline.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience managing cloud services
- Strong experience in Unix/Linux administration and with various database technologies (e.g. MySQL, Redis).
- Strong technical skills and experience in scripting languages (Bash, Python, Perl and/or Ruby).
- Direct, hands-on experience with DevOps processes and lifecycle management tools.
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, Terraform is a must.
- Working knowledge containerised microservice architecture, and automated deployment/management of containerised or serverless Framework applications.
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Chef, Puppet or Vagrant is a bonus.
- Knowledge of best practices for IT operations in an always-on, always-available service model.
- Familiar with version control and source code tracking tools such as Subversion and Bitbucket.
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service.
- Strong understanding of Agile / Iterative delivery methodology.
- Drive and determination to continually learn new things and develop yourself.
- A natural team player who enjoys working with others to solve problems and sharing knowledge.
- Willing to push the technical limits and find the best solution for the business and our customers.
- Drive, tenacity, customer-focused and results-oriented.