Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
- Analyze raw data, perform extract, transform, load operations from multiple data sources using different technologies serving as a single source of truth
- Build, deploy and maintain data pipelines to support the various insights generation and analysis, based on the different operational requirements
- Develop and implement methods to enhance data quality and reliability for consistent datasets, data structures, dependencies, and metadata
- Build cloud infrastructure and architecture to enable optimised, scalable, and secure data operations
- Collaborate with internal data scientist and external partners for data processing
- A drive to learn and master new technologies and techniques.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- Expert proficiency in programming languages such as Python, SQL.
- Developed and deployed applications running on public cloud systems such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills to identify issues in the data pipelines
- Experience visualizing/presenting data for stakeholders using: PowerBI, Tableau
- Has a Bachelor's or Masters degree in data engineering, big data analytics, computer science, or related field.
Are you game?