Customer Support Supervisor
The Customer Support Supervisor will assist management with leading the Customer Service team, whose primary focus is the management of customer expectations and overall customer experience regarding warranty replacements and repairs, and ecommerce order support.
- Investigate customer challenges, find solutions, and provide feedback.
- Create scripts and knowledge base articles for BPO agents to use during phone calls, chat, and email.
- Provide solutions and approvals for escalated customer inquiries and concerns to T2 agents.
- Analyze and create reports from customer feedback surveys, and present solutions and ideas for growth.
- Oversee the processes and functions of product exchanges and returns.
- Monitor queues and representative performance through interactions with BPO Team Leaders.
- Isolate and identify opportunities for improvement across all customer service functions.
- Train overseas team members on how to adequately address problems over the phone, email, or chat.
- Provide training seminars to large groups of people.
- Create, edit, and maintain process documents and flow charts.
- Create and maintain communication between competing BPO vendors.
- Work with management on creating new and improving existing customer service initiatives.
- Create incentive plans and competitions for BPO agents.
- Analyze agent case handling to find ways of increase efficiency and improve processes.
- Relay information between management and BPO Vendors.
- Create and implement new policies and procedures.
- Travel required up to 15% of the time.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or equivalent work experience.
- 3-5 years of experience in a similar role.
- History of working with global teams across multiple cultures and regions.
- Experience with outsourced call centers highly is required.
- Experience communicating with overseas teams via virtual meetings.
- Focused on generating measurable results.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple activities at the same time.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities.
With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and Blade gaming laptops.
Razer’s software platform, with over 125 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma RGB (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer also offers payment services for gamers, youth, millennials and Gen Z. Razer Gold is one of the world’s largest game payment services, and Razer Fintech provides fintech services in emerging markets.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in Irvine (California) and Singapore, Razer has 17 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).