(Closed) Community Specialist
The Community Specialist is responsible for implementing the Razer’s social media strategy across social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Instagram, etc.) and at events.
- Grow Razer’s social user base at an exponential rate and manage day-to-day communications on owned social media channels.
- Develop and manage audiences (likes, subscriptions) for Razer’s social media pages.
- Coordinate and assist with regional (US/Canada) organic and paid strategies across social media for sustained growth and engagement.
- Monitor customer feedback on social networking sites, participate in online conversations and report findings to management.
- Maintain relationships with online influencers/content creators
- Assist with planning and develop regional and global engaging, timely, and relevant content across multiple social media channels, including events coverage.
- Assist with planning editorial calendar and posting of content to social media according to calendar.
- Be the Razer community ambassador that engages with fans at events and/or tradeshows.
- Coordinate the setup for production of social media content (studio, office, and/or events).
- Coordinate with internal and external teams and offer social media support to wider organizational marketing efforts.
- Assist with analyzing metrics from social media campaigns to optimize future campaigns. Conduct ongoing analysis and reporting of team and channel performance data and make strategic suggestions for improvement.
- Ensure that social media campaigns and results meet objectives and budget.
- Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Digital Media or PR or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years’ experience in building and managing social media accounts for a brand.
- Great communication and influence skills, as well as experience in educating others on social media best practices.
- Understanding of social media best practices, online marketing, and engagement techniques.
- Experience in the use of social media management and analytical tools/software and editorial content calendaring.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, focusing on generating business results.
- Ability to work with global teams across multiple cultures.
- Ability to work under pressure and manage multiple activities at the same time
- Gamer and gaming knowledge is required.
- Comfortable presenting on camera and in front of live audiences.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities. With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
The award-winning hardware of Razer includes high-performance gaming peripherals, Blade gaming laptops and the acclaimed Razer Phone.
Razer’s software platform, with over 50 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
Razer services include Razer zGold, one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, which allows gamers to purchase virtual goods and items from over 2,500 different games.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in San Francisco and Singapore, Razer has nine offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).