Channels & Payments Sales Analyst
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
The Channels & Payments Sales Analyst will oversee the distribution and payments sales available to suit consumers needs in the region. Talent will be responsible for optimizing and outperform sales and satisfaction from consumers and game companies by increasing relevance and performance of channels and payments methods.
- Expanding the conversion of ecommerce by monitoring metrics and developing upgrades and optimizations
- Optimize credit cards operation minimizing frauds and increasing conversion rate above targets
- Understand and keep operational metrics in good level
- Oversee retail channels and payment methods fixing issues and improving usability
- Aggregate and spec all optimizations required for Latin America and be the point of contact for us to sync with engineering team
- Assist company to optimize and fix issues that affect customers relationship with the service.
- Reduce risk and optimize accuracy in the anti fraud management
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Identify opportunities for performance upgrades, process optimization to lead to increase in sales and satisfaction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or other business field with good tech skills.
- Well experienced in metrics and data driven.
- Proven records of optimization of ecommerce and other channels results.
- Experience in gaming industry will be an advantage.
- Proven records of projects and operations results.
- Experience with customer support and UX/UI is desirable.
- Good communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to understand and collaborate in complex projects and multi-task.
- Good organizational skills.
- Proficient in project management and Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in sales, marketing or other business field.
- Experience with ecommerce and distribution is a differential.
Are you game?