Business Development Manager
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
- Researching, soliciting and developing new clients/partners and opportunities.
- Contacting existing clients to establish rapport and arrange regular meetings.
- Planning and coordinating marketing initiatives.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones
- Developing quotes for and presenting proposals to clients.
- Developing goals and targets for business growth and ensuring they are met.
- Coordinating with Tech, Ops and Support teams in addressing customers’ requests and issues.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales, marketing or related field.
- Strong communication skills and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
Are you game?