Business Development Manager
As the Business Development Manager, Chile, you will be responsible for growing the Razer Gold business in the region by attracting more users and business partners as resellers and distributors.
- Plan approaches and pitches, prepare business presentations, business proposals, sales report analysis, market research.
- Assist in building and promoting strong and long-lasting relationships with retail stores and other entertainment brands.
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Onboard and maintain payment and retail channels.
- Drive revenue and market share in a defined region.
- Help to meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets.
- Create and execute regional sales plans.
- Maintain knowledge of company products and services, remaining current always.
- Communicate with partners/channels frequently to understand their needs and explain our product value while using data to identify areas of opportunity to explore in our partnership.
- Report to head of LATAM about sales wins, goals, challenges, etc.
- BA/BS degree in Business, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Verbal and written fluency in both Spanish and English are a must.
- Ability in sales, marketing and business deals.
- Ability to negotiate with minimal and uncertainty guidance to be proactive results.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Experience in the gaming industry will be an advantage.
- Excellent technical verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong administrative, organizational, and prioritization skills.
- Demonstrate successful track record in content acquisition and building relationships.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks and projects concurrently.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities.
With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and Blade gaming laptops.
Razer’s software platform, with over 125 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma RGB (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
In services, Razer Gold is one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, and Razer Fintech is one of the largest offline-to-online digital payment networks in SE Asia.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in Irvine (California) and Singapore, Razer has 17 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).