Business Development Intern
Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
We are looking for a high-energy, charismatic Business Development intern who can work well under pressure to support our Corporate and Education Purchase Programs for our E-commerce business.
- Drive client acquisition by promoting and onboarding high potential accounts across our Corporate and Education Purchase Programs through various channels including conference calls, emails, in-person meetings etc.
- Develop and manage long-term partnerships with existing clients, and meet or exceed goals for email sign-ups
- Identify market opportunities, track sales performance, gather client's feedback and provide recommendations to ensure continuous improvement of the program
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Fresh graduate or undergraduate in business / communications / marketing or similar field
- Must commit to at least 3 months of full-time work, to start immediately
- Excellent interpersonal and communication (oral and written) skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with internal and external stakeholders
- Strongly organized and structured, detailed oriented
- Creative and innovative approach to problem solving
- Able to work independently and with minimal supervision
Are you game?