Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
- Ensure timely closing for AP function.
- Ensure vendors’ invoice are processed timely through system.
- Coordinate with the respective departments or vendors on invoicing issues.
- Reconciliation of Vendor’s statement of account and attend to vendors enquires.
- Ensure all the supporting documents are in comply with internal control and policy.
- Ensure staff claim are processed timely through online platform and in comply with HR policy. Liaising with staff on claim issues.
- Processing weekly payment cycle and prepare payment list for management review.
- Circulate payments for approvers through email.
- Ensure all the payment documents and approval are properly saved in share drive.
- Responsible for the month end closing tasks related to payment matters including download bank statement and bank reconciliation for payments.
- Prepare manual payment upon request such as customer refund and etc.
- Posting of manual payment voucher and journal entry for transactions.
- Create bank template in bank portal for manual payments.
- Send payment advice to vendors after payment released.
- Liaising with MIS department for system issues if any.
- Feedback on process improvement.
- Involve in system implementation and automation pertaining to AP function.
- Undertake any other jobs and duties may be assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Hand on, Meticulous, eye for detail and organised
- Possess strong communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Independent, self-motivated, pro-active and a team player
- Able to read and communicate in Chinese with China Suppliers
- Experience in SAP will be an added advantage
Experience, Qualifications & Skills:
- Minimum Diploma in Accountancy
- With minimum 3 years relevant working experience in similar capacity
- Proficient in Excel
Are you game?