(Closed) Accounts Receivable Specialist
The Accounts Receivable Specialist, Chargebacks is responsible for efficient and timely maintenance and processing of accounts receivable transactions, in compliance with Razer USA policies and procedures and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
***This is a 6-12 month contract assignment.***
***Must be eligible to work in the USA without work visa sponsorship.***
- Track, manage, and resolve chargebacks and disputes.
- Analyze and forecast customer agings.
- Business-to-business collections.
- Retrieve, navigate, research, and dispute in large customer portals.
- Assist in internal and external audits.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- 2-4 years of experience as an Accounts Receivable Specialist or equivalent.
- SAP experience required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Intermediate to advanced level experience in Excel, specifically v-look up, macros, Pivot Tables, advanced reporting, graphing, manipulating, analyzing, summarizing, and assessing large volume of data.
- Experience working with big-box retailers like Amazon.
- CPA is a plus but not required.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple tasks.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail.
Razer™ is the world’s leading lifestyle brand for gamers.
The triple-headed snake trademark of Razer is one of the most recognized logos in the global gaming and esports communities.
With a fan base that spans every continent, the company has designed and built the world’s largest gamer-focused ecosystem of hardware, software and services.
Razer’s award-winning hardware includes high-performance gaming peripherals and Blade gaming laptops.
Razer’s software platform, with over 100 million users, includes Razer Synapse (an Internet of Things platform), Razer Chroma RGB (a proprietary RGB lighting technology system), and Razer Cortex (a game optimizer and launcher).
In services, Razer Gold is one of the world’s largest virtual credit services for gamers, and Razer Fintech is one of the largest offline-to-online digital payment networks in SE Asia.
Founded in 2005 and dual-headquartered in Irvine (California) and Singapore, Razer has 16 offices worldwide and is recognized as the leading brand for gamers in the USA, Europe and China. Razer is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock Code: 1337).