Getting onboard Razer will place you on a global mission to revolutionize the way the world games. Razer is a place to do great work, offering you the opportunity to make an impact globally while working across a global team located across 5 continents. Razer is also a great place to work, providing you the unique, gamer-centric #LifeAtRazer experience that will put you in an accelerated growth, both personally and professionally.
Job Responsibilities :
Please note that this is a 6-months maternity cover.
- Timely review of Electronic Purchase Requisition (EPR) and coordinate with requester for EPR issues during the review process
- Ensure purchase in compliance with company policies
- Support Business in cost control activities
- Responsible for Annual EPR clean-up exercise and coordinate with respective departments Globally.
- Attend to ad-hoc request from requester or HOD pertaining to EPR issues.
- Maintaining Cost Center matrix and Chart of Authorization in systems.
- Maintain and input data (eg. MSRP, selling price, BOM) with respect to various enterprise applications
- Provide ad-hoc reconciliation reports for monthly closing
- Prepare any ad-hoc reports as per requested by Management
- Responsible for Annual Vendor Maintenance exercise and coordinate with respective Finance team member Globally.
- Troubleshooting the systems issues with MIS team
- Provide guidance and training to new users
- Responsible to update existing AP process documentation and AP Accounting Manual (AP SOP)
- Coordinate and timely respond to internal & external queries pertaining to AP matters.
- Support in Financial or management reporting.
- Involve in system implementation and automation pertaining to AP function.
- Undertake any other jobs and duties may be assigned by superiors from time to time.
- Degree in Accountancy with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Proficient in Excel, Words and PowerPoint
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Hand on, Meticulous, eye for detail and organised
- Possess strong communication skills
- Able to read and communicate in Chinese as this role requires the person to liaise with China Suppliers
- Able to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Independent, self motivated and team player
- Experience in SAP will be an added advantage
Are you game?