(Closed) Livestream Community Manager
Rainforest Foundation US is hiring a contractor to serve as our Livestream Community Manager.
This is a remote position, approximately 15-20 hours per week. RFUS aims to fill the position immediately.
The Livestream Community Manager will develop a community of creators and influencers on Twitch and YouTube that will host live fundraisers to benefit the Rainforest Foundation US.
Rainforest Foundation US works to protect the rainforests of Central and South America by working closely with Indigenous Peoples to protect their ancestral territories.
The Livestream Community Manager position is a unique and exciting opportunity for someone to combine their love of gaming and livestream events with their passion to safeguard the world’s forests from destruction.
The ideal candidate will:
- Possess a love of games and live streaming
- Have a deep knowledge of livestream and community relations
- Have a great spirit of collaboration
- Have a track record of producing or promoting livestream fundraising events
- Bring an entrepreneurial mindset to generate new approaches, spot opportunities, and initiate action
- Have a true gamer background and natural ability to share your enthusiasm and keen interest in new technologies and digital trends
- Be an avid social media user who stays on top of developments with social media tools, trends and applications
- Have an interest in environmental protection and/or indigenous peoples
- Develop and Manage relationships with livestream content creators, influencers, and their representation.
- Develop a group of livestream ambassadors from gaming and other areas who will do livestream fundraising events for RFUS.
- Develop and implement a creator focused campaign and outreach strategy to raise funds for RFUS on Giving Tuesday (Dec. 3).
- Encourage creators to fundraise by creating relevant rewards.
- Create customized incentives creators can give their donors, develop relevant ideas for using interaction tools, and helping create branded campaign pages.
- Support creators to fundraise on Twitch using: Single Creator live streams, Multi Creator efforts on a single live stream (virtually), or Multiple Creators on multiple channels raising as a team.
Interested individuals are encouraged to e-mail a cover letter and resume to jobs [at] rffny.org, including “Livestream Manager” in the subject field.
All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed (religion), color, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, military status, age, disability, predisposing genetic characteristic, marital status or domestic violence victim status, and RFUS shall also follow the requirements of the Human Rights Law with regard to non-discrimination on the basis of prior criminal conviction and prior arrest.