(Closed) Social Media Specialist
RAID Studios is a comprehensive publishing support partner, specialising in esport, community building and creative services within the games industry. We work with game developers and publishers, as well as brands around the world, delivering S-Tier third party services. Founded in 2017 by industry veterans, we are rapidly expanding our team with roles opening up in Dublin and remote.
Please note that this role can be based out of our office in Dublin, Ireland or can be remote within Europe.
We're looking for a highly organised, experienced social media professional who lives and breathes all things gaming. You'll work with us in helping launch new global game titles from some of the world's most renowned Triple-A developers and publishers. As part of your role, you will build and deliver on a global strategy, working with our entire team to help create vibrant communities where our players will feel informed, heard and appreciated.
- Help us develop authentic relationships with players through transparent communications and clever management of our platforms.
- Foster relationships with content creators and influencers, ensure they feel supported through the entire process.
- Align social media and community plans with marketing strategy and tone of voice.
- Help both established and less experienced influencers build their audiences and create more and better content that delights players.
- Constantly monitor the beat of the community, identify threats, and stay on top of any opportunities for improvement.
- Design player-focused community, social media, and influencer strategies considering things like platforms, channels, influencers, partners, and more.
- Analyse campaigns and translate qualitative data into recommendations and plans for improvement.
- Work with multi-disciplinary teams, both internally and externally, including development teams, creative teams and marketing teams.
- You must be a gamer. No matter what genres or titles you enjoy, a passion for games is an absolute must!
- You have at least 2 years of experience as a social media specialist.
- You communicate through multiple types of social media and you're able to land nuanced messaging to fit the tone of each platform.
- You’re culturally aware and player-focused in how you approach campaigns that have an impact. You understand the different platforms and channels players use, and you have a vision for what a thriving community needs
- You listen to the community to better understand their needs before they do, and you use your understanding to improve the player experience
- It's it easy for you to create genuine, collaborative bonds and relationships; you can put your affability to good use to become an essential voice in our community
- You're an excellent communicator, both verbally and visually.
- You have a broad knowledge of multiple esports, with deeper expertise in a few.
- You have professional experience in scheduling and publishing content on multiple social media platforms, including Twitter, Discord, Facebook, TikTok, YouTube and Instagram.
- You can craft everything from descriptions and titles for YouTube to copy for Twitter, Facebook and Instagram posts. You understand the keywords people search for to help with concepts, titles, descriptions, and tagging.
- You're savvy with the Adobe Suite, with a decent knowledge of Photoshop with a sprinkling of Illustrator and Premier Pro too.
- You have experience managing relationships with influencers, and delivering influencer content on a fixed schedule.
- You're a fan of ARPGs like Path of Exile and the Diablo series.
We want someone who will be able to pop off in this role. You'll get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the games industry and you will directly shape the player facing voice of multiple game titles that we help to launch.
We encourage every member of our team to be bold and never shy away from trying new things. Jumping on trends is great, but we also want to set some of those trends.
Are you ready to build a global social audience of millions? If so, we want to hear from you!
Some hints to help you stand out!
Try to provide a very short, snappy and to the point CV that gives a snapshot of your background and achievements. Make sure to include a cover letter that goes into great detail about who YOU are. We want to know what you stand for and what motivates you!
What to include in your CV
We like CVs to be short and to the point, so please do keep your CV to a single page if possible.
We are most interested in hearing about these points:
- Where you've worked
- What you've achieved
What to include in your Cover Letter
Please use your Cover Letter as an opportunity to tell us about you and what you're really passionate about. Whether that's baking cakes, ranking up in your favourite games or raising an army of puppies, we want to know! Tell us about the games you play, why you love those games and what some of the most memorable experiences you have ever had in gaming are. There is no limit on Cover Letter length.