RAID Studios is a comprehensive publishing support partner, specializing in esport, community building, and creative services within the games industry. We work with game developers and publishers, as well as brands around the world, delivering S-Tier third-party services for PC, Console, and Mobile. Founded in 2017 by industry veterans, we are rapidly expanding our team with roles opening up in Dublin and remote.
Please note that we are only considering applicants from Ireland at this time.
We're looking for an enthusiastic, driven and ambitious gaming community manager to join our team. You'll work with our teams on exciting new projects, helping us launch new global game titles from some of the world's most renowned Triple-A developers and publishers.
- Help shape the voice of our community efforts, ensuring that all of our communication is culturally appropriate and relevant.
- Work with our Creative and Social Media teams to create great content for a global community.
- Create unique engagements for our global community around key cultural events, ensuring that we celebrate the cultures of our players.
- Work closely with key community members and a wide array of unique tools to ensure you have a deep understanding of the community, enabling you to flag issues as (and before) they arrive.
- You must be a gamer. No matter what genres or titles you enjoy, a passion for games is an absolute must!
- You speak fluent English.
- You've worked with communities in some capacity in the past - this could be doing voluntary social media, working at events, managing Discord servers etc.
- You're an excellent communicator, both verbally and in written form.
- You have a broad knowledge of multiple game genres, with deeper expertise in a few.
- You enjoy Mobile Games
- You're a fan of Co-op Multiplayer Games
Worth knowing! We want someone who will be able to pop off in this role. You'll get to work on some of the most exciting projects in the games industry and you will directly shape the player facing voice of multiple game titles that we help to launch.
We encourage every member of our team to be bold and never shy away from trying new things. Jumping on trends is great, but we also want to set some of those trends. Are you ready to build the best community in the world? If so, we want to hear from you!
Some hints to help you stand out!
Try to provide a very short, snappy and to the point CV that gives a snapshot of your background and achievements. Make sure to include a cover letter that goes into great detail about who YOU are. We want to know what you stand for and what motivates you!
What to include in your CV
We like CVs to be short and to the point, so please do keep your CV to a single page if possible.
We are most interested in hearing about these points:
- Where you've worked
- What you've achieved
What to include in your Cover Letter
Please use your Cover Letter as an opportunity to tell us about you and what you're really passionate about. Whether that's baking cakes, ranking up in your favourite games or raising an army of puppies, we want to know! Tell us about the games you play, why you love those games and what some of the most memorable experiences you have ever had in gaming are. There is no limit on Cover Letter length.