Senior Unity 3D Developer
Why should you join us?
Rage Quit Games is a game development studio located in Cracow, Poland. We started our journey in 2013 and we’ve been developing high-end 3D multiplayer RPG games for mobile ever since.
Our titles have been downloaded over 100 million times and this number is rapidly growing. “Evil Lands” our latest unique action RPG with console-level graphics is constantly rising in popularity. Our biggest release “The Wolf” gained fans all over the world and has been downloaded over 30 million times in total. We’re also working on our new next level product – a post-apocalyptic online RPG for mobile that will deliver a cutting-edge, never-before-seen gameplay experience.
We are constantly challenging ourselves to deliver high-quality games to our players. We are able to do this because we have nearly 70 talented and passionate people on board who joined us over the years.
Senior 3D Unity Developer
As a developer* you will be responsible for coding gameplay mechanics and independent submodules for our games. This position will give you the opportunity to work as part of a project team as well as autonomously building and maintaining multi-project modules.
*Please note that this is not entry level position. We admire your willingness to learn and develop skills, however at this moment we are searching for experienced developers.
- 4+ years of experience in commercial game production.
- At least 1 year of experience in commercial game production using Unity3D
- Good architectural & design patterns knowledge
- Good verbal & written English
- We give a lot of independence so good organizational skills and self-motivation are required
Nice to have:
- Experience in multiplayer game production – all of our games are online RPGs
- Experience in networking and technologies like Photon, Unity Networking
- Familiarity with OpenGL, Metal, Vulcan, shaders and low-level optimization
- Experience in commercial use of techniques like DI, MVC, IoC
In our company you can count on:
- Attractive salary based on your experience (15 000 – 22 000 PLN net on B2B)
- Possible remote work from various locations. You just need to be close to our time zone. You can work anywhere from Lisbon to Dubai.
- Access to all the necessary tools – we will get you everything you need to do your work splendidly
- Friendly & casual atmosphere! We often hang out after work, play football/volleyball or – in covid era – have company CS:GO/LoL/Valorant evenings. This is rare opportunity of showing our owners who’s the boss;
- Room for growth – our projects are challenging, we are ambitious and there will be plenty of various tasks for you to explore.
- We work in high-performance small teams. Also there are events, coffee, parking, awesome office, beverages, no dress code and more!