3D Artist/Environment Artist
Why should you join us?
Rage Quit Games is a game development studio located in Cracow, Poland. We started our journey in 2013 and we’ve been developing high-end 3D multiplayer RPG games for mobile ever since.
Our titles have been downloaded over 100 million times and this number is rapidly growing. “Evil Lands” our latest unique action RPG with console-level graphics is constantly rising in popularity. Our biggest release “The Wolf” gained fans all over the world and has been downloaded over 30 million times in total. We’re also working on our new next level product – a post-apocalyptic online RPG for mobile that will deliver a cutting-edge, never-before-seen gameplay experience.
We are constantly challenging ourselves to deliver high-quality games to our players. We are able to do this because we have more than 70 talented and passionate people on board who joined us over the years.
Rage Quit Games is looking for experienced* 3D Artist who will be able to create models as well as shape environment which will enhance game experience for our players.
*Experienced does not mean you are bound to have commercial industry experience. We will consider candidates without one, provided that their portfolio is of a very high standard.
- Creating 3D models and sculpting environment for our worlds
- Build and map a wide range of realistic 3D art that is used to enrich the in-game environments
- Determine the objects and layout compositions required and adjust the work according to the story and the gameplay;
- Experience in 3D modelling and texturing a diverse visual range of environment
- Familiarity with at least one 3D modelling software (3DS Max/Maya/Blender)
- Good notion of composition rules, proportions and a good eye for the detail;
- Eagerness & technical ability to grasp new skills, platforms quickly
- Willingness to work in gaming industry
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Substance Painter
- Experience in creating environments in 3D games
- Experience with Unity 3D
- Good English skills
- You get access to all the tools you need (Yes – you get to pick them!) to deliver the highest quality graphics/work;
- You have direct influence in shaping our worlds and in consequence player experience. They will be roaming around your playground after all!
- Attractive salary based on your experience;
- Friendly & casual atmosphere! We often hang out after work, play football/volleyball or – in covid era – have company CS:GO/LoL/Valorant evenings. This is rare opportunity of showing our owners who’s the boss;
- Room for growth – we are ambitious and there will be plenty of various tasks for you to explore.
- Possible remote work, office work or mix of both – depends on you!
- We work in high-performance small teams. Also there are events, coffee, parking, awesome office, private medical insurance, beverages, no dress code and more!