(Closed) Marketing Lead (Social Media and Communications)
PWR is looking for a Marketing Lead to join our premier line up of talent. PWR is OCE's premier competitive gaming, streetwear, and entertainment organisation on the path to becoming globally renowned for its work. With one of the fastest growing competitive gaming presences, you will be responsible for continuing our growth in ways we could never imagine.
We are looking for a senior experienced dynamic storyteller, strategic thinker, and skilled communicator to help share our vision with the world. You will work cross-functionally with our designers, players, content creators and operational teams to drive PWR’s:
- social media across all platforms;
- public presence in the press and media; and
- relationships with brands and social platforms.
You will need to have:
- a track record of leading and growing social channels;
- a deep understanding of social voice, tone, style and creative;
- strong experience with tools, analytics, and social technology as well as all native platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, YouTube and beyond); and
- most importantly a great understanding of the online gaming and gaming content ecosystem.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate a clear ability to deliver on the following tasks:
- Conceive, plan, implement and measure social marketing campaigns and posts daily across all relevant channels.
- Work with designers and key stakeholders to develop and release social content in a manner that ensures a consistent voice across all platforms whilst also keeping all posts accurate, punctual, safe and on brand.
- Develop tactics, plans, partnerships and tools that help achieve the business goals.
- Maintain relationships with external and internal agencies/design teams to brief and manage original content for distribution.
- Launch, monitor, grow and manage channels ensuring milestones are set and met.
- Managing all aspects of media and press relations.
- Manage daily social communication, consumer listen and response, sentiment analysis and enquiries.
- Seek out strategic partnership opportunities (with Twitter, Instagram, Facebook etc) to deliver the business goals.
- Report on campaigns and augment based on analysis to ensure the most effective approach.
- Liaise with partnered brands to ensure all expectations are managed effectively.
We are moving fast, and we need someone who can handle the pace. You will be great for this role if you are a fast learner, can effectively digest and implement feedback and have an extremely diligent attitude towards excellence in your role. The role is international and remote, so it does not matter where you are from but you will need to be comfortable working and reporting remotely.
As part of the team, you will grow with us and be rewarded for helping deliver a presence that brings PWR to life.
Express your interest here and let's talk.