(Closed) Social Media Manager
Hello! We are PureSkill.gg, a new, Charlotte-based startup. We take a CS:GO player’s replay data, pull it apart, analyze it with statistics/machine learning, and tell them what they’re doing wrong and how to fix it.
We are looking for a PART TIME freelance social media manager to help grow our brand from the ground up.
At the beginning you will:
- read and understand our branding guidelines
- meet with the founders and hear our story to understand the product and our business
- look at our competitors' social media and figure out what they do that works (and what doesn’t)
- creating a social media strategy including when to post, how frequently to post, what to post
After that you will:
- make regular posts
- assess which posts work and which don’t and refine our strategy accordingly
- track progress of followers/engagement
The right person for this position:
- Can take content we provide and make a post keeping in mind our branding goals
- Can write their own social media posts when we are unable to provide content
- Can evaluate the success of posts and the strategy and make changes as needed
A critical aspect of our social media is that we have really interesting statistics and graphics that we want to relay to the CS:GO community. We will produce these stats and hand them over to you to be our megaphone!