UK Country Lead
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster battle royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
Our Amsterdam office is seeking a full-time Country Lead UK to drive our Publishing and Community Management efforts in the UK. This individual will work closely with their counterparts for other countries as well as the Manager for the EMEA West region.
- Grow and run a capable team that achieves top-notch publishing and community involvement to UK players and media partners
- Broad vision of the UK games and media landscape to target the most relevant strategic avenues to bring our publishing plans to the right crowd, in the right fashion.
- Establish and communicate clear quality goals and schedule deadlines to ensure the final product is both outstanding and on time
- Oversee, coordinate, track and manage activities cross-functionally to ensure that project goals are completed on time
- Facilitate communication and discussion between team members to ensure total team buy-in, informed decision-making, and efficiency
- Confidence in taking full ownership of projects
Inspire and support the career development or your team members
- 3-5 years of team and project management experience within the UK gaming or entertainment industry
- Experience at an Ad Agency or AAA Game company preferred
- Proven track record of digital publishing as well as community building for the UK market
- Solid understanding of project management and tools, such as Wrike, Confluence, Agile methodology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to motivate your teammates
- Strong organisational skills & attention to detail
- Solid ability to work under deadlines and navigate high pressure situations
- Passionate gamer who understands other gamers and how we are making decisions in game play
- Other European languages