(Closed) Streamer Partnership Manager, NA
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster battle royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
We are in search of an experienced Streamer Partnership Manager for North America. In this position, you will be responsible for developing, supporting, spotlighting and managing PUBG streamers/Youtubers and influencers in North America. You will also play an integral role in PUBG Esports and convention events to make sure our partnered streamers have what they need to stream effectively. Collaborating closely with various teams including community managers, marketing, product managers in all other global offices and PUBG Seoul, you will be responsible for partnership management to engage, excite, and trouble shoot, with the goal to drive traffic, engagement, brand loyalty and influence streamers/influencers to become PUBG ambassadors.
- Devise tactics and strategies that will retain and build long term loyalty with online streamers/influencers
- Develop and execute streamer partner programs to help aspiring streamers within our communities grow and prosper
- Identify, develop and acquire streamers of PUBG
- Manage, help and support existing partnered streamers to focus on PUBG
- Manage the presence of PUBG on streaming and video channels including Twitch, Youtube, etc.
- Plan and facilitate the creation of content for our streaming and video channels
- Monitor streamers/influencers’ voice (feedback, concerns, suggestions) regarding PUBG as well as direct competition and proactively/routinely report sentiment within the influencer space to internal teams
- Track and evaluate ongoing trends in influencer space in the region to ensure PUBG partner activities are best in class
- Collaborate with community managers, execute other community initiatives for streamers
- Work with Marketing to utilize streaming efforts to support PUBG communication strategy
- Foster relationships with streamers/influencers and provide them with updates on PUBG
- Monitor, analyze and report key performance metrics to management
- Other related responsibilities, as assigned
- 5+ years of experience in related field
- A passionate gamer and strong understanding/experience in shooters, game videos, and esports
- Strong understanding of current streaming and social media trends as well as game/entertainment community
- Strong familiarity with top and mid-tier streaming and Youtube personalities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with streamers
- Experience working with international teams and exposure to multicultural environments
- Capability for event planning and management
- Strong communications and negotiation skills (strategic thinking and leadership) and ability to interface effectively with both gamers and developers
- Strong customer service ethic
- Able to organize thoughts and make decisions under time constraints and a full workload
- Good analytical and reporting skills, being detail-oriented
- Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work under minimal supervision
- Able to travel as required both globally and domestically
- Love playing PUBG
- Fluency in Korean, Spanish, or Portuguese
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking in Santa Monica!
- Gaming industry incentive trip after your first year paid for by the company
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and happy hours throughout the year
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.