Senior Video Producer/Editor
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim and has sold many millions of copies, winning multiple game awards worldwide and setting the standard for the battle royale genre. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
We are seeking a Senior Producer for world-class Video Content who will be full-time in our Santa Monica, California office. The ideal candidate must have a creative mind, a cinematic eye and a passion for PUBG. Every video we make centers around PUBG, therefore we cannot emphasize enough that the perfect applicant knows PUBG deeply. Excellent video editing and frame composition skills are also imperative. This is a full-time position.
We're a team of passionate gamers that are looking to add a squad member who will help manage the video team, produce and help drive the future look and feel of the PUBG brand. If you are passionate about video content and have a hankering for chicken dinners, then this may be the place for you!
- Plan and produce video content such as promotional (Gameplay, Live-Action, CG, etc.) Launch Trailers, New Update Videos, and Social Clips.
- Hands-on directing and producing gameplay capture and editing video content
- Give effective creative direction and feedback and/or create videos together captured from the dev build
- Manage and produce content with outsourced game capture studios and other creative agencies
- Setup and maintain best practices and QC checklists for standard video production
- Aid in management of Freelancer Game Capture Artists who come in to help capture
- Proactively improve on and/or propose new plans for upcoming videos based on Marketing Needs, User Engagement, and Community Interest
- PUBG Player
- Should be able to make it from planning to completion, either directly or through an agency
- Comprehensive management ability such as securing production, contract, evaluation
- Proven experience in video editing program and image editing program
- High standards on content's quality and professionalism
- Responsibility for schedule management and team
- Open mind to collaborate with global creative team members in Korea HQ
- 5+ years of full-time experience in video production for gaming companies, creative agencies, or gameplay capture studio
- 3+ years of experience in live-action and gameplay capture video producing or directing, editing with industry-standard programs (i.e. Adobe Premiere, After Effects)
- Top-tier Video production agency management experiences
- Experience as a project manager
- Hardcore PUBG player
- Experience in game analysis content production
- Open-mindedness to work and collaborate in a multicultural environment
- Being bi-lingual in Korean/English is a plus
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly Grubhub lunch stipend
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.