Senior Game Producer
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster battle royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, PUBG Corp. has six operational offices globally across North America, Europe, and Asia.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, solution-oriented professionals, who are decisive and aren’t afraid to experiment. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games and in particular PUBG. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who question the status quo.
PUBG Corporation seeks a Senior Game Producer to help manage the day to day production, project management, and operations for our Madison, WI team. We are a small, multi-disciplinary team creating map and game content for PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS, as well as supporting various development units at the company.
- Facilitate and keep a log of project and team meetings
- Assist in the writing and tracking the the day-to-day tasking for the team
- Report weekly progress and identify potential production issues to the team leads
- Provide hands-on support to our development teams such as updating schedules, sending out communications to report team progress, and taking notes
- Help make our games better by participating in internal playtests and communicating feedback to the relevant stakeholders
- Work with team leads and directors to align priorities
Well-qualified candidates will have:
- 5+ years of experience in game production or project management
- Familiar with game development processes and pipelines
- Previous experience in project management and production
- Communication skills with both large groups and individuals, with excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Experience with a variety of project management tools (Jira, Shotgun, Microsoft Project, or any other scheduling/task-tracking software)
- Knowledge of project management methodologies - Relentless self-organization
Following is a plus:
- Bi-lingual, or proficiency in Korean language
- Competitive compensation
- 100% paid premiums for family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- 100% paid HRA to cover out of pocket medical expenses
- Competitive amount of Paid Time Off for all employees
- 4% employer 401K match, covered life insurance
- Video Game Reimbursement Budget of $300/year
- Monthly Gym Reimbursement
- Continuing Education Reimbursements
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen when in office
- Free garage parking in downtown Madison, WI
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and events throughout the year
- Supportive and fun company culture
Don’t forget to include a resume, cover letter, references, work samples (and/or GitHub) and anything else you’d like to create to help us understand why you’re the best candidate for this position! In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification form upon hire.