Program Manager, Game Operations
We are a global video game organization based out of Seoul, South Korea. The name derives from the slogan “Keep the craftsmanship on”, a rendition of our commitment to developing and publishing world class games from our studios and publishing centers across the globe.
While in India, chances are you know us better as the creators of PUBG, we are also the makers of TERA and ELYON. Our stellar studios based across the globe include PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings.
[ ABOUT THE ROLE ]
Krafton India is looking for a Program Manager with 6-10 years of experience in program management, customer support and vendor management. This is a high impact role managing multiple programs for publishing operations.
[ RESPONSIBILITIES ]
- Manage diverse programs for publishing operations including live ops support, feature development coordination and QA support
- Be the POC for customer support agency, set the right SLAs and monitor the performance
- Manage localization changes in-house as well as outsourced as needed
- General cross functional coordination and vendor management for critical projects
[ REQUIREMENTS ]
- Overall experience of 6-10 years of which at least 4 years in Gaming/B2C digital companies on a relevant role in program management/customer support/vendor management.
- Demonstrated capability in successfully operating complex programs in game development / partnerships / publishing operations.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence without authority to ship a complex solution in ambiguous environments
- Exceptional cross functional skills to influence & manage diverse stakeholders in multiple geographies.
- Regularly seeks out the latest games on Mobile/Console/PC and plays them