Product Marketing Manager - Turkey
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster battle royal video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
As a Product Marketing Manager, you'll work closely with PUBG Amsterdam office to make optimal strategic marketing and publishing decisions and create best experiences for the gamers in the region.
- Responsible for the publishing of PUBG Family products in the region, you will be tasked with supporting continuous operations of various products and will interact with
- Product management team as well as TR Part Lead in order to drive performance of such products in the region
- Own strategic international functional experiences, such as
- Product Marketing and Publishing knowledge to coordinate and ensure optimal execution while optimizing player engagement
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal functional team members to ensure the delivery of continuous and effective promotional opportunities
- Conduct market research and build strategic plans to grow company’s presence in the region
- Manage relationships new and existing partners with the goal to grow our current business & facilitate co-marketing activities to maximize exposure
- Work together with TR Part Lead on marketing budget and campaigns to increase engagement, retention, based on a deep understanding of game metrics
- Measure the success of product features after release and report on ways to optimize their performance to the management.
Skills & Requirements
- 5-7+ years of marketing experience in gaming industry
- Possess a deep understanding of the regional ecosystem, industry trends and players
- Strong passion for shooter games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Broad experience in product publishing, analysis, and ability to work across multiple teams in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for figuring out how game economies work and change
- Experience in coaching other team members in best practices for their personal and professional development
- Creative vision for directing creation of marketing campaigns and assets
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Excellent command of the English language
- Korean speaking is a big plus