Product Marketing Manager - MENA
PUBG Amsterdam BV is a subsidiary of Krafton Inc. who is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster video game PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim and has sold over 70 million copies, winning multiple game awards and setting the standard for the battle royale genre. At PUBG Amsterdam we are responsible for driving PUBG forward in Europe, Middle East, Africa and the CIS region. We are looking for passionate candidates who share our vision for PUBG; people who are excited to be here and people we are excited to call our colleagues.
At PUBG Amsterdam, our people are our most important resource. We are currently looking for a highly skilled Product Marketing Manager MENA to join our Publishing team! The ideal candidate will work closely with PUBG Amsterdam office to make optimal strategic marketing and publishing decisions and create best experiences for the gamers in the region.
In the Product Marketing Manager MENA role, you will:
- Responsible for the publishing of PUBG Family products in the region, you will be tasked with supporting continuous operations of various products and will interact with the Product management team in order to drive performance of such products in the region.
- Own strategic international functional experiences, such as Product Marketing and Publishing knowledge to coordinate and ensure optimal execution while optimizing player engagement
- Collaborate and coordinate with internal functional team members to ensure the delivery of continuous and effective promotional opportunities.
- Conduct market research and build strategic plans to grow company’s presence in the region
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing partners with the goal to grow our current business and facilitate co-marketing activities to maximize exposure
- Run performance and content marketing campaigns
- Support regional Community Manager to maximize community efforts
- Work with community and esports teams to find esports opportunities in the region
- Work together with the team on marketing budget and campaigns to increase engagement, retention, win back and acquisition based on a deep understanding of game metrics
- Measure the success of product features after release and report on ways to optimize their performance to the management
- Other duties that may be assigned by the company and that would enter the scope of the employee’s qualifications
Our Ideal Product Marketing Manager MENA will have:
- Previous relevant experience within the MENA market
- Experience of marketing and business development in gaming industry
- Extensive experience in performance and content marketing
- Understanding and experience in esports
- Great market knowledge in the MENA
- Possess a deep understanding of the regional ecosystem, industry trends and media channels
- Strong passion for shooter games and creating fun, compelling and addictive user experiences
- Broad experience in product publishing, analysis, and ability to work across multiple teams in a fast-paced environment
- Passion for figuring out how game economies work and change
- Experience in coaching other team members in best practices for their personal and professional development
- Creative vision for directing creation of marketing campaigns and assets
- Strong project management skills and ability to present work to executive staff
- Excellent command of Arabic and English
- Deep understanding of difference cultures and countries across the MENA region
- Great analytical and reporting skills
- Great interpersonal skills, ability to influence and build strong relationships.
- Familiar with PUBG
- Passionate gamer who understands games
- Experience within an international environment
What we offer:
- A competitive salary
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health Insurance
- 25 paid working days holiday a year plus 4 extra paid days off from the company
- Relocation Package (only applicable when candidates join us from abroad)
- Pension Scheme
- A commuter allowance fully covering work-office-work travel expenses
- Lunch at the office restaurant
- Healthy snacks and drinks in our office
- A gym in the office building and other discounts for sports memberships
- PUBG Library where employees can borrow books
- Monthly drinks and other company events
- Full assistance with Visa’s and 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible for these
If this sounds like the right role for you, then please do apply below. We really are excited to hear from you!