We are a global video game organization based out of Seoul, South Korea. The name derives from the slogan “Keep the craftsmanship on”, a rendition of our commitment to developing and publishing world class games from our studios and publishing centers across the globe.
While in India, chances are you know us better as the creators of PUBG, we are also the makers of TERA and ELYON. Our stellar studios based across the globe include PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Bluehole Studio, and RisingWings.
- Developing and implementing publicity strategies for the company’s products and services, including a crisis management strategy (seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media)
- Creating content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Monitoring, analyzing and communicating PR results for each project
- Cultivating relationships with influential print, digital and broadcast journalists or thought leaders within the industry
- Managing media inquiries and interview requests
- Coordinating and communicating closely with Regional and Headquarters PR managers.
- Proven working experience in public relations in game/IT industry required.
- Strong relationships with local game business and industry media outlets.
- Keen understanding of industry trends affecting the company and make appropriate recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding it.
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills.
- Minimum 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Experience in gaming/IT company in India