(Closed) Licensing Coordinator
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster battle royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
Our Santa Monica office is seeking a full-time Licensing Coordinator to help manage and administer the merchandise licensing business. This individual will work with the Head of Licensing and licensees to administer and manage new and existing programs.
- Create & Maintain a licensing calendar – i.e. - when renewals are due. As well as a master licensee list. Liaison with Finance on when Licensee advances, guarantees, and royalty statements are due.
- Maintain current agreements for all active licenses
- Provide administrative and/or process support
- Manage and maintain Licensing administration, including handling licensee request approvals, visual asset uploads, etc.
- Organize and Archive all licensing materials
- Follow-up to ensure licensees adhere to all contractual obligations
- Assist with trade show and real world event coordination and other relevant trade shows
- Liaise with departments such as Finance, Legal, and Creative
- Bilingual in Korean & English
- Experience in licensing, sales or branding. Familiar with practices and terminology with basic consumer product knowledge.
- Experience with licensed product approvals process, interacting with licensee counterparts, follow-ups, etc.
- Basic retail knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate, both written & verbally
- Has the ability to anticipate, communicate, and help resolve issues as they arise, self-motivated & pro-active
- Team player
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the sales or licensing world
- Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Outlook, FedEx Procedure (US and Int’l), Adobe
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking in Santa Monica!
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and happy hours throughout the year
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type