Lead Narrative Designer (Unannounced Project)
We are PUBG, the global battle royale phenomenon! After the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners! We are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for our new UNANNOUNCED PROJECT.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East, Africa and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Game Development, Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more.
The Lead Narrative designer will take charge of the narrative of our new project, writing and championing its story and content.
Basic roles and responsibilities:
- Ownership of all narrative elements, from the very beginning of the project
- Outline narrative principles for the rest of the team and oversee narrative-related content
- Justify and communicate your decisions to executives and stakeholders
- Be involved with the creation of narrative-related features and assets for the game
What we’re ideally looking for:
- Proven experience and quality of work in a similar role, within the games industry
- Shipped at least 1 AAA title
- Fantastic communicator (in English) and brilliant storyteller
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine would be a plus
- Open to relocating to Amsterdam
What we offer:
- Very competitive salaries
- Fully paid health insurance
- 25 paid working days holiday a year plus 4 extra paid days off from the company (including a day off for your Birthday)
- An industry-leading Relocation package
- Pension Scheme
- We cover ALL the costs of commuting to work
- Full assistance with Visas and 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible for these
- Free lunches every day when in the office
- A huge range of snacks & drinks
- A FREE gym at our office and discounts to gyms around Amsterdam
- PUBG Library where employees can borrow books
- Monthly drinks and other company events
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills & experience then apply right away!