(Closed) IP Social & Web Content Manager
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim and has sold many millions of copies, winning multiple game awards worldwide and setting the standard for the battle royale genre. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
IP Social & Web Content Manager
We are looking for a qualified Web Content Manager to join our team. You will be responsible for creating, improving and maintaining content for our lore website and actively engaging with fans to drive traffic to the site. Your duties will also include sharing content to raise awareness of PUBG lore and monitoring web traffic and metrics to identify best practices.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable community management skills as well as previous experience maintaining the day-to-day operations of a live website. As a Content Manager, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also an expert in content optimization and brand consistency, that's a plus.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all lore-related content initiatives to ensure fan engagement, brand consistency and a positive visitor experience.
- Develop and execute web/social content strategy aligned with creative vision of the lore team
- Collaborate with marketing and design teams to plan and develop content, style and layout of lore web and social channels
- Create and publish lore content that engages our fanbase
- Proofread writers' content
- Liaise with lore content writers to ensure brand consistency
- Optimize lore content according to SEO
- Use content management systems to analyze website traffic and user engagement metrics
- Develop and execute publishing strategy to increase traffic for lore web and social channels
- Develop an editorial calendar and ensure content team is on board
- Search, manage and evaluate web/social agencies
- Ensure compliance with law (e.g. copyright and data protection)
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience's attention
- Proven work experience as a Web Content Manager / Brand Social Media Manager
- Previous experience with basic asset production
- Familiarity with Photoshop
- Hands on experience with MS Office and WordPress
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Attention to detail
- Good organizational and time-management skills
- Bilingual in Korean and English