We are PUBG, the global battle royale phenomenon! After the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners! We are now incredibly excited to be recruiting for our new Unannounced Project.
We are headquartered in Seoul, South Korea and sit within the KRAFTON, Inc. corporation. From our Amsterdam office, we cover Europe, Middle East & Africa, and the CIS region, and have teams dedicated to Game Development, Product Management, Esports, Content, Communications, Creative, Merchandise, HR and more.
As the Gameplay Programmer in our growing Porto studio, you will work closely in a small, close-knit team and focus primarily on implementing and prototyping scenario flows on a variety of existing and upcoming projects.
Basic roles and responsibilities:
- Prototype and code scenario flow by means of C++ and Blueprints
- Develop simple and complex gameplay systems, such player’s action, character’s behaviour, game elements and game progression
- Produce tools or debug features to help designers or programmers polish gameplay features
- Work closely with game designers to clarify design requirements as well as with artists and other programmers
- Help other programmers to solve technical issues on their tasks and collaborate with the team effectively towards the same goal
We are ideally looking for:
- Previous relevant experience within the gaming industry, ideally within a AAA environment
- Extensive knowledge of Unreal Engine (Gameplay Framework and Blueprint scripting)
- Solid, reliable, and efficient code writing skills
- English speaking
If this sounds like a good fit for your skills and experience then apply right away!