(Closed) Director of Engagement Marketing, Central Publishing
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster Battle Royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has six operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
Located in Santa Monica, the Central Publishing group is responsible for defining the long-term brand strategy, brand identity and global marketing integration that ensures consistency in messaging across all player touchpoints. The Central Publishing group is establishing a dedicated team to manage long-term player engagement and eCommerce. In this role you will work closely across multiple internal teams to implement digital marketing tactics designed to increase engagement, reacquire lapsed gamers and sustain a vibrant and rich ecosystem.
The right candidate should be a gamer at heart, possesses a mindset that places the fan first and have a deep background in data and analytics in support of driving both product and business level decisions. Prior experience with programmatic marketing preferred.
This role will be based in Santa Monica and will require approx. 5-10% travel.
- Lead PUBG digital engagement to reduce churn, increase engagement and achieve digital sales targets
- Collaborate with all relevant cross-functional teams to develop offers and track KPIs for engagement and monetization
- Identify opportunities to expand the PUBG performance marketing capabilities to better serve our community
- Share insights with executive leadership and game teams to inform future development and pricing decisions
- Define and implement performance marketing testing protocols
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience in relevant roles at top tier companies in gaming, entertainment, consulting, e-commerce and/or interactive entertainment
- Familiarity with digital store fronts in the video game industry. Experience with both PC and Console ecosystems a plus.
- Experience working and managing external agency and partner relationships
- A working understanding of the PUBG IP and franchise preferred
- Live and breathe our Core Values: Fans Come First, Obsession for Quality, Challenge, Learn, and Win together
- Korean language skills a plus