We are PUBG, part of KRAFTON Inc. After the release of our flagship title in 2017 we have become one of the highest selling games of all time with over 70 million copies sold – that’s a lot of Chicken Dinners! We are now looking for a new Digital Marketing Manager CIS to join us remotely.
As the Digital Marketing Manager CIS you will handle day-to-day tasks related to running marketing and social media channels growth campaigns for a family of PUBG products. To be considered for this role must have hands-on experience in setting up ad campaigns, working with tracking and analytics tools (Google Analytics, Steamworks, AppsFlyer) and be acquainted with the video games media landscape in CIS as well as have a proven track record on the activities listed below. This is a fully remote position.
- Media planning: set up, manage and execute targeted marketing campaigns on online channels (display, programmatic, social media, etc.) for acquisition, retention, monetization, winback, reach, installs.
- Select marketing channels, define target audiences, placements, and develop creatives content, ad copies, tracking links for marketing campaigns in line with the product marketing strategy and goals
- Ensure consistent brand messaging across all media channels and create compelling advertising materials and promotional items in collaboration with creative/production teams.
- Work closely with Community teams and develop paid media strategy for content promotion across social media channels (Tik Tok, VK, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Regional incoming traffic analysis through Google Analytics, Yandex.Metrica;
- Custom audience campaigns: Testing new audience, offers, messages, creatives. Analysing their effectiveness and creating reports for the team
- Co-managing external agencies for higher scale campaigns
List of platforms to work with
- Tik Tok
- Google (incl.YouTube)
- Facebook (incl.Instagram)
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Several years’ experience as Digital Marketing Manager/targetologist/A portfolio of cases showing a positive track record on the platforms and responsibilities listed.
- Previous experience in both organic and paid social media marketing and analytics
- Experience in CIS digital market
- Previous relevant experience in gaming or entertainment industry
- Hands on experience with setting up and optimizing targeting and contextual ad campaigns;
- Experience working with data to identify trends, opportunities and make recommendations
- Ability to manage simultaneous projects for multiple products (games);
- Excellent level of self-organization;
- Strong communication skills;
- Solid Project Management skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills with Russian and English written and verbal communication fluency
If you think this position is a fit for your skills and experience, we’d love to hear from you!