(Closed) Corporate Strategy Manager
PUBG Corp is seeking a Corporate Strategy Manager who will be full-time in our Santa Monica, California location. The Santa Monica office is currently building out the Strategy Team that oversees the overall growth of PUBG and the development of initiatives that align with PUBG Corp’s strategic priorities.
We are a passionate team that is looking to add a squad member who is a highly organized and business savvy individual with outstanding analytical and communication skills. Being self-motivated is a must, as well as familiarity with business strategy, modeling, and development.
- Develop an understanding of PUBG's business environment and strategy
- Perform competitive/player analysis and identify gaps and opportunities
- Demonstrate domain knowledge and expertise in a range of skills, such as business model development, financial modeling, organizational strategy, customer/ market research, etc.
- Collaborate with internal team members to define project objectives, set key performance metrics, and establish project methodologies
- Conduct research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and analysis on projects related to marketing, creative content, game features, UI, etc.
- Incorporate strategic insights into presentation materials for management
- At least 4 years of strategy related or other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytics and presentation skills
- Open minded listener who can understand differing views, opinions, and aspects of business
- Open to cultural differences in order to lead a global strategy that reflects diverse opinions from various regions
- Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills
- Any fluency in Korean
- MBA or Master of Economics, mathematics, statistics, and econometrics or science
- Experience in a top consulting firm
- Passionate gamer who understands other gamers and how we are making decisions in game play