Corporate Strategy Manager
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster battle royale video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim, selling tens of millions of copies and winning multiple game awards worldwide. Headquartered in Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
We are seeking a Corporate Strategy Manager who will be full-time in our Santa Monica, California location. The Santa Monica office is currently building out the Strategy Team that oversees the overall growth of PUBG and the development of initiatives that align with PUBG Corp’s strategic priorities. We are a passionate team that is looking to add a squad member who is a highly organized and business savvy individual with outstanding analytical and communication skills. Being self-motivated is a must, as well as familiarity with business strategy, modeling, and development.
- Develop an understanding of PUBG's business environment and strategy
- Perform competitive/player analysis and identify gaps and opportunities
- Demonstrate domain knowledge and expertise in a range of skills, such as business model development, financial modeling, organizational strategy, customer/ market research, etc.
- Collaborate with internal team members to define project objectives, set key performance metrics, and establish project methodologies
- Conduct research, stakeholder interviews, brainstorming sessions, and analysis on projects related to marketing, creative content, game features, UI, etc.
- Incorporate strategic insights into presentation materials for management
- At least 4 years of strategy related or other relevant experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong analytics and presentation skills
- Open minded listener who can understand differing views, opinions, and aspects of business
- Open to cultural differences in order to lead a global strategy that reflects diverse opinions from various regions
- Excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skills
- Any fluency in Korean
- MBA or Master of Economics, mathematics, statistics, and econometrics or science
- Experience in a top consulting firm
- Passionate gamer who understands other gamers and how we are making decisions in game play
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Tasty catered lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Free parking in Santa Monica!
- Gaming industry incentive trip after your first year paid for by the company
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and happy hours throughout the year
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.