(Closed) Contents Team Lead
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim and has sold many millions of copies, winning multiple game awards worldwide and setting the standard for the battle royale genre. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
We are seeking a Contents Team Lead to operate full-time in our Santa Monica, California location. The Santa Monica office is in growth mode and we have the desire to create a world-class contents team. We are a team of passionate gamers that are looking to add a squad member. If you are passionate about video content and have a hankering for chicken dinners, then this may be the place for you!
- Planning and producing NA Regional Community video content (In collaboration with in-game creative team)
- Creating in-game capture videos & Management of outsource game capture productions
- Management and Casting appropriate productions according to each video’s style
- Production of various video contents for social media
- Leadership, recruitment and management of team members, reporting to the creative lead
- PUBG Player
- Should be able to make it from planning to completion, either directly or through an agency
- Comprehensive management ability such as securing production, contract, evaluation
- Skills in video editing program and image editing program
- High standards on content’s quality and professionalism
- Responsibility for schedule management and team
- Open mind to collaborate with global creative team members in Korea HQ
- Total 5+ years of full-time job experience in gaming companies, creative agencies or visual productions
- Top-tier Video production agency management experiences
- Experience as a project manager
- Experience in game analysis content production
- Communication in Korean
- Hardcore PUBG player
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Weekly Grubhub lunch stipend
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.