Business Data Analyst
PUBG Corp. is the developer and publisher of the blockbuster video game, PLAYERUNKNOWN'S BATTLEGROUNDS (PUBG). Since its release, PUBG has received worldwide acclaim and has sold many millions of copies, winning multiple game awards worldwide and setting the standard for the battle royale genre. Headquartered in Seoul, South Korea, PUBG Corp. has operational offices globally across North America, Europe, Japan, China, and South East Asia.
We are seeking a Business Data Analyst to join our Business Insights team full time, supporting management's decision making and all marketing/community/esports initiatives for the Global market from our Santa Monica office. The right candidate will be highly organized individual with outstanding analytical and communication skills. Being self-motivated is a must, as well as familiarity with the whole funnel of data analysis - from processing, cleansing, build models, visualization to communicating results to management and related teams.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing and delivering on complex analytical requests
- Develop KPIs, tools and dashboards that measure the health of our product
- Build ad hoc reports and analyses based on requests from business teams
- Partner with content creators, marketers, engineers, and operators to translate business insights into decisions and action
- Find opportunities for growth and efficiency for PUBG
- Design and analyze marketing performance; communicate results and launch decisions
Skills to create thrills
- BA/BS degree in quantitative/analytical field such as Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, and Engineering – Advanced degree preferred
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a data analytics role
- Minimum 2 years of data visualization and reporting using BI tools (Tableau, Looker or similar)
- Proficiency in SQL – able to write complex but structured and efficient queries and handle edge cases within a large dataset
- Experience in programming, especially wth data science and visualization libraries in Python or R
- Strong oral, organizational, and written communication skills, and ability to collaborate with cross-functional partners to build the business.
- Experience in performing analysis on Spark, Hadoop related infrastructure
- Experience with using cloud systems (AWS, Azure or equivalent)
- Passionate gamer and avid PUBG fan
- Hungry for Chicken
- Competitive compensation
- 100% family coverage of medical, dental, vision insurance
- Unlimited time off for all employees
- 401K match, covered life insurance
- Subsidized gym membership
- Free lunches and fully stocked kitchen
- Lots of PUBG Swag including Loot Box drops, free PUBG play on Steam & monthly PUBG company rumbles
- Team outings and happy hours throughout the year
PUBG Santa Monica is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, the Company will ensure that persons with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodations. If reasonable accommodation is needed to apply for an open position, perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact the HR Talent team at PUBG Santa Monica, to begin the interactive process.
PUBG Santa Monica provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type.