Post Production Coordinator
Multi award winning games dialogue specialist SIDE is looking for a Post Production Coordinator to join its team based on a casual contract. SIDE IS a fast-paced and creative environment working with one of the video game industry’s most successful and well-respected audio production companies.
With over 20 years’ experience, an international network of resources, SIDE’s award-winning team of technical and creative experts still hold the same collective intention: To develop the truest interpretation of each client’s vision - for audiences of every genre, on any platform, in all languages.
As a Post Production Coordinator, you will be responsible for the post service pipeline across multiple projects, helping to ensure the timely completion of agreed deliverables and milestones, to a very high standard.
Duties and Key Responsibilities
- Make sure that all QA and editing is completed to the highest standards and to schedule.
- Liaise with clients about the best practices for their deliverables.
- Liaise with senior staff about the best practices for the post-production pipeline.
- Prepare studio sessions’ assets such as audio and video reference files and dialogue scripts.
- Maintain and update Post Production hardware and software under guidance from senior staff.
- Develop Post Production services, processes, and workflow as part of a trans-Atlantic team.
- Report to senior staff regarding workflow issues.
- Experience working with a large number of files across multiple projects and languages.
- The ability to strategize and allocate resources for upcoming projects.
- 2+ years’ experience in a commercial audio post production role, ideally working for some time within studio.
- Experienced user of Audition, RX or other similar software.
- Experienced user of MS Office especially Excel.
- Experienced user of Pro Tools and other DAWs.
- 100% comfortable with and enthused by audio / video / IT technology in general.
- Flexible working
- Casual Contract paying £12ph
- Great office location based in Kings Cross