Localization Tester/Coordinator (Japanese, Thai, and English)
Have you ever played a game and been frustrated by poor or incomplete translation, supposed jokes, cultural references that were out of place? Well, this is your chance to make a real difference in making games more suitable for their target audiences. We want you to bring your passion for both games and language. This position involves performing language checks on a range of content.
- Provide proofreading or testing support by identifying spelling, grammar, punctuation, audio, line break, clipping, truncation, and other language errors on video games.
- Log details of errors/issues found, and provide suggestions for improvement
- Provide assistance with ad hoc activities, where Japanese or Thai language support is required
- Highly proficient in written and spoken Japanese, Thai, and English.
- Plays games, familiar with video game terminology.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Team player.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely.