Japanese Account/Project Manager
This role is based in Bucharest / Working from Home in Bucharest
Due to continued growth within our Bucharest studio, PTW is looking to appoint a Japanese Project Manager to support our existing operation in Bucharest. The successful individual will be a dynamic and highly motivated manager who can cultivate and build relationships with their team. You will be fully accountable for managing our Japanese based clients and being the point of contact between them, PTW Japan and PTW Romania. Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will ensure all company principles and procedures are adhered to, including managing all operational aspects and personal development of your team leaders.
The ideal candidate will be engaging, personable, enthusiastic and results-orientated with an eye for detail, who is committed to delivering excellent customer service through the development of their team
You will work with our existing Customer Experience management team to develop, support and ultimately grow existing or new business lines.
It is essential that you are currently based in Bucharest or willing and eligible to relocate there.
What you’ll be doing
- Developing and managing relationships with key internal stakeholders and existing Japanese based clients
- Have responsibility for all Japanese > English > Japanese communication
- Owning the assigned designated operational areas and clients.
- Managing and developing campaigns and delivering objectives.
- Management of email, chat and telephony campaigns, driving KPI's and operational performance
- Coaching, training and developing Team Leaders.
- Helping to build a high-performance culture.
- Driving the Customer Experience during every contact..
What we’re looking for
- Native level presentation, verbal and written communication skills in both Japanese and English is essential.
- Experience of managing accounts for outsourced services as an Account Manager or at least 2 years of Team Leader / Manager experience within a contact centre environment.
- Experience of managing delivery teams and working collaboratively with support functions
- Experience of working in a games environment or a keen interest in gaming.
What we offer
- You will be working for the pre-eminent global provider of specialist services to the games industry and provided with full training and the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest games titles in the world.
- You will be working in-house and have direct face-to-face interaction with various Hiring Managers and Business Stakeholders, owning the full recruitment life cycle from requisition to fulfilment.
- You will be working in state-of-the-art facilities at the cutting edge of video game development.
- Competitive monthly salary and salary KPI revision once per year.
- Generous holiday entitlement.
Who we are
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localization Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localization, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.