Business Development Manager - Europe (Video Games)
Pole To Win is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to support our Games clients and generate new business revenue. This individual must be a consultative and highly motivated Business Development Manager, who will cultivate and build long term relationships with developers and publishers, close new business, present PTW services, negotiate, and manage client relationships.
This position is perfect for an engaging, personable, enthusiastic, and results-orientated individual, with an eye for detail. Growth will be driven through relationship building and new client focus. The successful candidate will have a track record in surpassing expectations through cultivating and growing relationships. They will have an in-depth knowledge of the video games industry, an understanding of the challenges clients face and a genuine passion for games.
This is an individual contributor role.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Generating business within the European video games market
- Account management and growth of new accounts
- Attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows, etc.
- Presenting PTW services in line with briefs
- Creating effective solutions which matches back to client requirements
- Organically generating leads through existing networks or industry knowledge and research
- Executing content lead campaigns as part of the wider sales strategy
- Working with Delivery and several support teams to maximise time spent engaging with clients
What We’re Looking For
- Experience in business development, account management or partnerships
- Excellent video game knowledge is essential
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building relationships
- Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to forecast opportunities
- An existing network of contacts within the games industry would be hugely beneficial
- Must be self-motivated
- Business development experience within the games industry is advantageous but not essential
- An organised individual with a passion for gaming and experience of CRM tools
What We Offer
- Outstanding basic salary
- Generous OTE with uncapped earning potential
- Group pension scheme and death in service benefit
- Excellent Holiday entitlement plus public holidays
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- You get to talk about games all-day
- You will be working for one of the worlds leading providers of specialist services to the games industry.
Please note that you will be directed to our careers page where you may submit your application.