Publishing Associate Producer
Psyonix is a video game developer best known for Rocket League, the award-winning game that combines soccer, driving, and highly competitive gameplay. As part of the Epic Games family, we are an industry-leading game studio rooted in a crunch-free philosophy that emphasizes an amazing employee experience, located in the heart of San Diego. For nearly 20 years, we have been a driving force behind some of the most successful games in the industry, including Gears of War, Mass Effect 3, XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Bulletstorm, Unreal Tournament III and Unreal Tournament 2004.
What We Do
Psyonix is a video game developer best known for Rocket League, the award-winning game that combines soccer, driving, and highly competitive and addictive gameplay. As part of the Epic Games family, we are an industry-leading game studio rooted in a crunch-free philosophy that emphasizes an amazing employee experience, located in the heart of San Diego.
What You'll Do
Psyonix is seeking a generalist Publishing Associate Producer to work on Rocket League and future projects. This opportunity is ideal for someone who is looking for career growth, has experience with a live game, and can thrive in a fast paced work environment. Our production culture is one of facilitation, organizing, and creating clarity in a rapid and agile development environment. Our ideal candidate must be self-motivated and collaborative.
In This Role You Will
- Partner with our Publishing Producer on supporting all team initiatives
- Ability to work with multiple teams at once and interface with all levels of the organization
- Manage production processes, set milestones, track progress, and manage risk with multiple internal contributors and external agencies and partners
- Facilitate planning and scope management for our graphic design team
- Work closely with our Marketing team, supporting their initiatives across Social, PR, and Influencer programs.
- Support our Esports and Comms teams with creative deliverables and cross-department communication
- Maintain team schedules and calendars with task management tools (Jira, Confluence, Smartsheet, Google Suite)
- Help improve communication between departments and identify workflow obstacles
- Attend team meetings, take detailed notes and translate them into a coherent list of action items
What We're Looking For
- 3+ years of production experience
- Prior experience supporting publishing efforts
- Has proficiency working with task management programs such as Jira, Trello, spreadsheets
- Must have excellent time management, communication, and multitasking skills
- Must be detail oriented and display strong problem solving skills
- Strong drive for results and takes initiative
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Will embrace a culture of candor and respect
- Positive attitude and passion for making games
Nice To Have Skills
- Passionate gamer
- Regularly plays Rocket League
- Worked on a live game
- Project Management Certifications i.e Scrum Alliance or PMI.org