Proxy Talent is one of the leading Esports and Gaming Talent Agencies, working at Proxy we value proactive colleagues who have high ambition to contribute to the overall success of the company. As an Operations Assistant/Junior Agent, you will be assisting with day to day operational needs of our talent based in Berlin while being trained as an agent by a very experienced team. You will be reporting directly to our lead agent in Europe. This is an entry-level role and a great step into the Esports and Gaming market!
- You will provide high-quality and highly structured support for our Talent based in Berlin and high-quality support for the leadership.
- You will create a structured schedule and checklists that prepare talent and leadership to service Client needs.
- You will track taxable expenses for clients based in Berlin.
- You will be taken under the wing of leadership and trained as an agent to work with some of the best talents in the gaming sphere. This will include scouting, brand relationships, sponsorship execution, contract negotiation, contract review, and client acquisition.
- Assistance with event management, both agency and client related.
- Conducting research for new games and proactively identifying new market opportunities for Proxy.
- Assisting with miscellaneous other projects and duties as assigned.
- Strong Organisational Skills.
- Berlin, Germany (or within close proximity) based with knowledge of the City and Local Infrastructure.
- Fluency in German and English.
- Able to work with integrity and sensitive information.
- Team Player and willing to work closely with all levels of Proxy.
- Understanding of Competitive Esports and Gaming influencer space across all backgrounds and genders, experience in the industry not necessary.
- Good understanding of Influencer Marketing is desirable but not necessary.
- Basic Editing Skills are desirable but not necessary.
- Understanding German employment law and legal practice are desirable.
- Flexible Work Schedule with a lot of Independence.
- Flexibility of workplace within Berlin, home office is completely fine.
- Competitive Salary and commission structure.
- Working with a highly experienced team of colleagues at the highest level, with many having experience in a young industry exceeding over 10 years.
Your Proxy to the Digital World:
If you do not meet every desired qualification we have listed, do not be discouraged from applying. This is an entry-level role with a large focus on growth from training structures internally. While prior experience or education will not be the focus of this role, noticeable unique applications which display the skills that we are looking for are highly desirable. We love to hang out together internally and have even traveled across the globe to work together in person. We are looking forward to bringing you into the proxy family!