(Closed) Marketing Artist
Proletariat Is seeking candidate for a brand new Marketing Artist position available with our studio! The ideal candidate is able to leverage the art style and branding of our games to create a wide range of assets on multiple mediums, including but not limited to web graphics, social media, ad creatives, motion graphics, merchandise and videos. This artist must be versatile in working with and manipulating art assets into polished, usable formats across the same wide range of mediums. Additionally, they must be flexible and enjoy working on a variety of projects alongside a team of collaborative professionals.
- Create assets for our games’ websites, social media, and other external communication.
- Create 2d assets to support our marketing and PR initiatives – Game store platform assets, ad creatives, posters, presentation sheets, t-shirt designs, mock ups, etc.
- Create video assets for marketing trailers, community videos and streaming
- Understand the established brand identity and see the potential ways to add to it
- Retouching. Manipulate image composition, and perform basic paint overs when necessary.
- Maintain knowledge of digital media requirements for social platforms.
- Navigate game clients and editors to compose, frame, and capture high-quality screenshots
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ professional experience in a comparable graphic design or artist position
- High levels of creativity, and demonstrated ability to generate innovative designs
- Exceptional eye for composition, contrast, and color
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Master Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge of motion graphics with After Effects and Photoshop, or equivalent software, preferred
- Able to work well in a collaborative team environment, and within an iterative design process
- Strong English communication skills – Oral and Written
- Organized and able to work to deadlines
- Knowledge and passion for video games
- Knowledge and passion for movies, graphic novels, and other elements of pop culture
- Prior experience with the game industry or in a video game studio
- Knowledge of marketing and social media platforms
- Traditional art skills, drawing